Wednesday, 5 August 2015

WWW Wednesday (1)


IMG_1384-0

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking on a World of Words and this is my first time joining in!! Basically, you just follow the following 3 questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Currently reading: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I'm currently on page 131 and I'm so happy to be back in this magical, fantastical world. I'm really enjoying this book so far, which is no surprise really as I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone!



15803761Recently finished reading: The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I just finished this yesterday and  I was so pleasantly surprised by this book! The main character Allie was such a good kick-ass female lead and there was just so much going on that made the whole novel much more complex than I thought it would be. Look out for my review on this soon!

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)This week I've also read Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I absolutely loved this and this was my favourite of the series so far. I love how it's taking a darker and more mature turn and I can't wait to pick up the next one!









Reading next: I'm playing #bingobookathon over on Instagram (hosted by nicole_in_neverland) so my next book will come out of my bingo TBR jar!

Link me your WWW Wednesday post down in the comments so I can see what you've been reading recently! 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...