Wednesday, 19 August 2015

WWW Wednesday (3)


IMG_1384-0

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking on a World of Words and basically, you just follow the following 3 questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1)Currently reading: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I'm enjoying this so far but not had much chance to read it recently, and I really don't want that to affect my thoughts on it! It feels like the kind of book you have to read in a couple of sittings, but we'll see!



The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1)Recently finished reading: The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. This was such an up and down reading experience for me. I really didn't get into it at first - I found it slow going with not much action or plot movement, but I kept plodding on because it has such good reviews. I then got to the last 100 pages and I really started to love the story. Now that I've read this first one, I think the rest of the series will really take off, so I will definitely be carrying on with the series!



Reading next: I'm playing #bingobookathon over on Instagram (hosted by nicole_in_neverland) so my next book will come out of my bingo TBR jar!

Link me your WWW Wednesday post down in the comments so I can see what you've been reading recently! 

Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try The Demon King, but now you said it wasn't hat good, I'm a bit reluctant to give it a shot.


    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would still give it a go as the end definitely redeemed it. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it - so many people like it that I feel like I'm the only one who didn't fall in love with it! Eek.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...